10.6.10

Welcome to LanniLand

Some things in life you try to tell yourself they didn't happen. Other times, you can't deny what has happened, is happening, or will happen. This is one of those things I can't tell if it is something I'm denying, is going to happen, or I have dreamed. I just remember walking for miles on a road. It was long and winding. I remember seeing a huge sign next to the road. It was written in bold print and said "Welcome to LanniLand. population: 200 personalities" I didn't understand at first. 200 personalities. What could it mean? Were there 200 people or just a couple or what? I continued to walk down the road. The houses where all very different. There was a castle, a manson, and a little log cabin. Everything was different from each other, but yet it all seemed to have a general theme. Everything seemed to be geared for a young girl around 6. Yet it had subtle hints that it was for someone around 21. It was as if the town didn't know its purpose...

No comments:

Post a Comment